Thursday, October 13, 2011

Uhh.. booo ya'lls...

yerp...

booooooooooooo...
booooooooooooooooo you.. 

why leyh?

hahaha... i'm suppose to be happy. Alhamdulillah some plan just back on track again..

but some others? not that its not in the track.. its actually not in the plan at all.. 

make me annoyed!!! 

YES!!!! very annoyed till I wanna cry ....


which actually i'm not. 

sorry.. i'm not d kind of hypocrites. if I don't like someone or something it shows in my face. I can't control my feelings and I feel sorry to myself. IP aware of this matter and lucky me, he knows how to cheer me up. But when it come to others, I can't lie to myself. Pretend that i'm okay with the situation around me.  

but I thank Allah to guide me thru out all the mess. and I thank Allah for giving me courage and strength.

Dan terima kasih Allah kerana menjaga kesabaranku dari meletup dengan perkara-perkara yang tidak sepatutunya. Alhamdulillah.

p/s: 2-3 hari ni entry baik-baik ja. sedang belajar menahan sabar..

No comments: