Monday, May 14, 2012

Selamat Hari Ibu..Ibu..

The day has left me without any luck.. early today.. ibu call and we discuss on something for 'my day' but I have other things in mind.. aiyo mother.. semalam cakap A and I nak yang C.. suddenly today bila i dah agree ngan A u kata C plak ok.. cmno tuh?
I knew that I did say something that hurt ibu. without noticing that today is Mother's Day. till aku kata tunggu aku balik kampung and bincang.. I knew my mum dah terasa hati. Sorry mum, never in my life I wanna hurt your feeling tapi tadi bukan ibu ke yang decide nak A? aiyo.. jangan lah pening-pening k.. takmo kalut-kalut.. nanti kita bincang lagi..
Mum, sorry as there are no wishes for you this year.. because for me, everyday is Mother's Day despite all others who celebrate it today (ops, I mean yesterday. I late for 1 day..hehehe). As everyday I always pray to Allah Yang Maha Mengasihi to give you a good health, wealth and love and happiness everyday. Amin..

1 comment:

ankeljonni said...

selamat hari ibu utk ibu anda,...
huhuhuhu